Pet Tags Written Tutorials
1. Click “Buy Your Tags” button on the homepage, or “Order Your Tags” from the navigational menu
2. If you have been given a card code, enter it in to the designated box at the beginning of the form
3. (Required Pet & Owner Information)
3.1 Enter your contact number
3.2 Enter your contact name
3.3 Enter pet’s name (be sure this is correct)
3.4 Select at least one photo to represent your pet
(The very first photo will not be modifiable later)
4. (Optional Additional Information)
4.1 Enter the breed, age and color of your pet
4.2 Enter Veterinarian name and phone number
4.3 Enter any important Medical History notes or personal information that may be helpful
5. (Terms & Conditions & Confirming Restricted Information)
5.1 Please be sure to read and understand the Terms & Conditions laid out and check “I Agree”
5.2 Once again, please verify that the provided pet’s name is correct and you are satisfied with the image chosen for the pet’s FIRST image as you will not be able to modify it later.
6. A message will appear at the top of the product page signifying the item has been added to your cart. If this is the only pet you are purchasing a tag for, click “View Cart”
7. Please verify that the information in your cart is correct. Feel free to calculate shipping & handling fees. When you are ready click “Checkout”
8. (Billing & Shipping / Account Creation)
8.1 Please fill out your Billing information & Shipping information if you wish to ship to a separate address
8.2 Be sure to include an Account Username & Password as this is how you will gain access to your Pet & Owner information / interface?
8.3 Lastly, if you would like to provide us with any notes or special instructions please leave them in the “Notes” section
9. When you have validated all the information is correct, click “Go to Paypal” at the bottom of this form.
10. You will now be redirected to paypal, enter your credentials if you are using a paypal account. If you are paying directly from a credit card, be sure to click the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” button underneath the sign in form.
11. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to our website. Your order details will be presented as well as emailed to you with the provided email address earlier.
Make sure you are logged into your QR2 Pet Tags account. To login, click the Login/Register button from the upper navigation bar.
Navigate to the “My Account” Page
From here you can accomplish a number of tasks such as:
âœ”Â View a pet’s Petspace Page
âœ”Â Edit a pet’s Petspace Page
âœ”Â Add/Edit pet’s gallery photos
âœ”Â Report a pet missing (including last known whereabouts and any additional information that may be useful)
âœ”Â Renew Pet Tags Service
âœ”Â Order a Tag Replacement
âœ”Â Review previous order details and current order status
From the “My Account” page you can view your pet’s public Petspace page by clicking the “VIEW” button corresponding to the pet you wish to see.
This page will show all the following Pet & Owner information you have allowed the public to see:
âœ”Â Pet’s Name
âœ”Â QR2 Pet Code
âœ”Â Vet Contact Name
âœ”Â Vet Contact Number
âœ”Â Your Contact Name
âœ”Â Your Contact Number
âœ”Â Alternative Contact Name
âœ”Â Alternative Contact Number
âœ”Â Address 1
âœ”Â Address 2
âœ”Â Pet’s Medical History
âœ”Â Pet’s Personal Information
From the “My Account” page you can edit your pet’s public Petspace page by clicking the “[ EDIT ]” button corresponding to the pet you wish to edit.
This will redirect you to another page designed much like the Petspace page. The fields will be pre-populated with all the current values they are holding.
Simply make the changes you wish to make and click the “Update Info” button at the bottom of the form.
From the “My Account” page you can edit your pet’s public Petspace page by clicking the “EDIT” button corresponding to the pet you wish to edit.
You will redirected to the Edit Pet Page. Click the “Click to Edit Pet’s Photos” button in the center of the page.
This will redirect you to a simple form with 4 separate image uploads. These represent image #2-5 in your pet’s photo gallery.
When you are finished simply click the “Update Pet’s Images” button at the bottom of the form
From the “My Account” page you can report your pet as lost by clicking the “REPORT LOST” button corresponding to the pet you wish to report missing.
You will be redirected to a form. Be sure to include the last known whereabouts and any additional information that you think may be useful and press “Submit”.
* NOTE: Once you have found your pet, be sure to return to the "My Account" page and click the "REPORT FOUND" button corresponding to the lost pet.
From the “My Account” page you can renew a pet’s QR2 Pet Tags service by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking one of the following buttons that pertains to your situation
âœ”Â Renewal of Service
âœ”Â Tag Replacement
âœ”Â Renewal & Tag Replacement (Best Deal!)
Your previous order details or current order status are displayed on the “My Account” page at the bottom of the page.
Simply click the “View” button pertaining to the order you would like to see details on